Master your Wellbeing with AYURVEDA
NY - August 13, 2022 & NJ - August 20, 2022
10am - 4pm EST
Invest in your Wellness & Wellbeing
LEARN & PRACTICE HOLISTIC HEALTH
Master your Wellness & Wellbeing
with a Holistic Health approach:
- Unlock your Purpose and live a fulfilling life.
- Learn & Practice Ayurveda, Pranayama, Meditation & Yoga
- Take Ayurveda dosha quiz to know your mind body make up & get personalized recommendations for your balancing needs.
- Explore alternative healing techniques to Improve your health with a simple customized tips to balance your Body & Mind
- Tone your body and energy with Chakra meditation
Discover how CPTG certified Essentials oils can support your mind and body.Learn and make your own Vatta, Pitta or Kapha CPTG EO self discovery room spray to take home with you.
BONUS: over $100
- Receive a 15 minute Reiki healing treatment.
- Make and take a personalized aroma spray to balance your body, mind & energy.
- Your Purpose statement & Wellbeing vision
- Sign up by now & get our exclusive Yoga Mat
Questions? Call for more info (732) 423-6963
New York Location:
Long Island Buddhist Meditation Center
5268 Sound Ave, Riverhead, NY 11901
New Jersey Location:
Tula Yoga, Aberdeen NJ
Sign up by Now & get
$100 off + our exclusive Yoga Mat – $30 value
Sign up below or call Jas at 732-423-6963
NY Aug 13 - Pay with Paypal
Certified Meditation, Holistic Health Instructor
& Wellbeing Coach
Jas Fugan 付言 Singh is a wellbeing coach, certified in: Mindfulness, Chopra Meditation, Health, Positive Psychology & Resilience.
Jas is passionate about sharing practices from wisdom traditions like Ayurveda for everyone to apply for our Holistic Health. He also offers transformation coaching with 12 week programs to help you focus on:
- PURPOSE: work to clarify your purpose with soul questions: “Who am I? What is my purpose?”
- INTENTION: work to set intention with questions“What do I want? What am I grateful for?”
- MEANING: work to clarify your purpose with questions: “How are my beliefs limiting my potential?”
- SHADOW: Recognize and clear internal blocks
Read More about Jas on his Holistic Teachers Page
What people say?
Indu Kaur is Operations Director of the Meadow Club/ Saghar Indian fusion resto Bar at The Meadow Club and Saghar Indian fusion Resto Bar. Indu Kaur is a Holistic Practitioner through which she teaches Meditation and Yoga classes, and offers Shirodhara Therapy.
A skilled practitioner, she helps clients achieve balance between their mental and physical health. Ms. Kaur is also recognized as an International Ayurvedic Panchakarma (cleansing of the body) Practitioner.
Indu is certified to:
* Practice Reiki
* Teach Yoga
* Teach Groovy Child’s Yoga
* Ayurvedic body work and specializes in Shirodhara Treatment.
Shirodhara Therapy is a form of Ayurveda Therapy that is incredibly beneficial for your body and mind…
READ MORE about Indu on her Holistic Teachers Page
Hatha Yoga Teacher
Patricia D’Angelo had the privilege and honor to study Yoga directly under one of the last true yoga masters, H.H. Sri Swami Buaji Maharaj.
After many years of training, she was taught the many intricacies of Yoga.
She has been teaching Hatha Yoga, in this community, for over 30 years. Sharing with those who care to learn the beauty and wonders of Yoga.
To her, Yoga is beyond the twisting and balancing poses. It is a complete lifestyle, in which you merge a healthy body with a peaceful mind.
Essential Oils specialist
Sharmila Nigam, having elevated intuition, is an active and certified Reiki Practitioner. Sharmila continues to study, learn, practice and is looking to pursue her Reiki Mastery certification.
She is the CEO/Founder of One Love Generation, a wellness human connection business, where she creates events to support and connect awareness of different causes along with promoting self care with natural products using essential oils infusing them with Reiki energy.