Shweta Parmar: Ayurvedic Practitioner, Wombens Vitality Expert, Birthworker
Shweta’s mission to heal from polycystic kidney disease and her endless search for her True Self is driven by her reverence and love for Mother Nature, Ayurveda, Yoga and Universal Oneness. As an Ayurveda practitioner/therapist of GutsierLiving, she supports people who eat organic and healthy and still feel like crap, regain lasting energy in their day to day. She is passionate of healing the planet by healing birthing as an AyurDoula of BabyTheMama.
She has served as Programs Director at Edgar Cayce’s Association of Enlightenment NYC, and Ayurveda Center of Balance NYC.
- Ayurvedic Perspectives on Managing Variants & Pandemic Living
- Harmonizing Hormones with Ayurveda & Yoga
- Spice Up Your Life! Ayurvedic Nutrition n Remedies for Lasting Vitality, Joy, Immunity
- Wombcare with Ayurveda n Yoga
- You are NOT what you Eat. You are What you Digest